To deliver innovative human resource services that recognize, value, and enhance people and Michigan Medicine.
Partners for Workplace Solutions that Create a Better Tomorrow.
The Michigan Medicine Human Resources Department is responsible for the administration of the University's comprehensive personnel programs in six major units:
- Executive Vice President for Medical Affairs
- Michigan Health Corporation
- North Campus Research Complex (NCRC)
- The University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers
- The University of Michigan Medical School
- U-M Health
These units employ approximately 25,000 of the University's approximately 43,000 regular faculty and staff.