Sell Back for January 2023
Employees who are eligible for PTO sell back (Non-bargained and AFSCME, MNA/UMPNC & UPAMM bargained for employees) should submit a sell back request form to their department timekeeper or supervisor no later than:
- Sell Back Requests for Biweekly employees due to dept recipient: Jan. 1 - 16, 2023
- Sell Back Requests for Monthly employees due to dept recipient: Jan. 1 - 26, 2023
Meeting these request deadlines will ensure timekeepers have enough time to process forms. These dates may not coincide with deadlines outlined in the PTO policy or collective bargaining agreements.
PTO Sell Back (PTB) should be reported in the following pay periods, preferably on a day with no other reported time:
- Biweekly: Pay Period: 1/8 - 1/21
- Monthly: Pay Period 1/1 - 1/31
If for some reason the Sell Back hours are not reported (missed) before the appropriate payroll cut-off, you should report the hours as a prior period adjustment in the appropriate pay period (noted above) and allow the hours to pay out on the following paycheck.
Review full details/requirements of the PTO Sell Back process and form:
Important: Please do not accept forms dated prior to 1/1/23 for tax purposes.
New! Report Recipient Override Form
The new Report Recipient Override Form on the Shared Services Center website makes it fast and easy to update the recipients for payroll reports sent to your department.
How to update report recipients for your department:
- Run the MPY_DEPT_MGR_REPORT_RECIPIENTS query to see who is currently receiving payroll and gross pay register reports for a deptID.
- If reports are being sent to appropriate recipients, there’s nothing more you need to do.
- If reports should be sent to recipients other than those listed in this query, go to the Report Recipient Override Form to update recipients.
- On the form
- input the deptID needing an update
- Select the recipients which need to be updated
- Input the Name and EMPLID for the new recipients
- Click ‘Submit’
The department timekeeper and backup timekeeper should be listed as the “time report recipient” and “backup time report recipient” respectively. It is the responsibility of each department to maintain accurate contacts including the Department Manager and report recipients for each department ID.
For questions or issues with Report Recipient Override Form, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.