Fluid Time Reporting in M-Pathways- Go Live February 23, 2022
Earlier this week, the Michigan Medicine Payroll Office hosted a webinar on the upcoming changes to the time entry and approval pages in M-pathways. If you weren’t able to attend you can watch the recording here.
A newly created Fluid Time Entry web page is available on the Michigan Medicine Human Resources web site under Timekeeping & Pay.
On the page you will find:
- An overview of what is changing and not changing including an overview video
- Demo videos based on type of time reporter or user at Michigan Medicine
- Link to the Information Technology Services Updated M-Pathways Pages web page
- A link to an Overview of Changes document
- Draft Communications for staff and Approvers with demo video links
- Information Technology Services (ITS) sent direct communications to staff this morning with links to the Updated M-Pathways Pages
- The above draft communications for staff and approvers can be used as supplemental messages to staff in your department or on an as needed basis
As part of the roll out of the new time reporting sheets, virtual labs will be available beginning in March. These are optional to attend, and links will be provided soon.
- March 2:10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Zoom link
- March 2: 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Zoom link
- March 3: 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. Zoom link
- March 4: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Zoom link
Coming next week: FAQ’s from the webinar and a few tips and trick for Fluid Time Reporting
Punch and Web Clock Time Collection Device Audit Query
A new query was created that can be used to audit the device an employee is punching in and out on.